Thursday, August 29, 2013

TBT: SUMMER JAM 13 20th ANNIVERSARY

 Paul Ulysse from union nj .... Said it was such an great night family and friends with good music .... And 2 chains was the best

Jasmine from BK. state that this was hand down the best rap concert of the year.. I don't like the long break in between but I deff turn up!!

Stacey from Erie pa .. Said Lil Kim was amazing.. Hot 97 summer jam is the place to be I go every year and I'm never disappoint 

Steve from Woodbridge said beside the rain TURN THE FUCK UP!!!

Frank from NYC ... Hands down best concert but. Bitch dont kill my vibe and 2 chainz killed it 

Maya from union nj stated 
I really enjoyed summer jam , I could imagine going every year I feel it's more if a do it every couple of years kind of event
  
James from union nj said It was good for be most part. Seen ASAP Ferg and Kid Ink. The performances were good. If deff go back next year ... Only downside was my best friend got kick out for being ode drunk lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment