Saturday, September 7, 2013

ATHELE OF THE MONTH : WOODNEY LOVIOUS

WOODNEY LOVIOUS 


Age-26
Height - 6'0
job-Wells Fargo and Honeywell
Hometown - Maplewood
What makes you an athlete-Determination to win, my energy, n my athleticism
Favorite sport - Football
Worst sports- Hockey lol
Sample Weeks - Work, hoop, church n my daughter
Sport expernce -High school football
Injuries - my ankles lol
What you short goals and long -Short term advance my experience on the drums. Long term be an electrician
Favorite athlete-LBJ
Ball team- dont have one
Favorite football team -GIANTS
What make you dare to be different-My Lifestyle n my style if dressing
Role model-My cousin Wes
Other hobbies - Football, hangin out wit my friends n music
Future job - An electrician


"A person doesn't die when he or she reaches the grave,
they die when their dreams do" Jean Clervil

No comments:

Post a Comment