Saturday, September 14, 2013

Top Alcoholic drinks !!!

The Top Ten
Your List
TheTopTens List

1
Beer
+22
Hm, I love beer, English Beer and Larger are the best although I like Australian beer, some american beers like Bud, Canadian beer is good too. I love all beer the Germans know there way round a pint as well. Beer beer beer
+12
.. Because I think beer is the common alcoholic drinks I've known, and I think base on the people who drink they say it is delicious .
-1
Simply the best. From english ales to german lager - just no american beer please! no offense - but it's simply not as good as its european equivalent ;-). Haven't traveled any further so I can't say much about other countries and their lovely beers. But I sure would love to hear about it and can't wait to taste my way through what else the world has to offer according to beer!
More comments about Beer

2
Rum & Coke
+36
I pick rum! It's good for Captain Jack!
+15
I live in the Caribbean, if you want rum then here's the list:
Smoothest, Vat 19 (Trinidad)
Sweetest, Bounty (St Lucia)
Nicest, Mount Gay (Barbados)
Worst, Captain Morgan (blended)
Aged, El Dorado 20 years (Guyana)
Best Spiced, Kweyol (St Lucia)
Best cane rum, La coco Rhum (Martinique)
Strongest, Puncheon (Trinidad)
Most dangerous, Sunset (St Vincent)
Most Elegent, Chairmans reserve ( St Lucia)

My choice, Fernandes Black Label, Trinidad.
+14
Rum for ye all me mates... Coke is good with vanilla ice cream..
-by Capt. Jack Sparrow
More comments about Rum & Coke

3
Vodka & Orange
+29
Vodka saves my life and definitely is gonna ruin it one day, but until that happens... gimme another round!
+25
Gotta love some screwdrivers!

And I agree, vodka is a girl's best friend!
+16
Me and my friends love this drink best of em all to me some times we just drink vodka but this is definitely a good one to me. Vodka is the life of the party in my opinion
More comments about Vodka & Orange

4
Jager
+34
Jager + Red Bull = JagerBomb! Best ever! Everyone should try it. Its better than vodka because you don't drink it as fast and you can enjoy the taste of it. In a group of good friends its the best drink!
+12
Jager plus Coke = The Bomb. Another good sub for the Jager is Captain Morgan.
+6
JagerBomb defines the laws of alcohol. You can have an X amounts of the drink before you drop on the floor like a bomb fell on you. Jagerbomb has a 100& rate at making your night worth while.
More comments about Jager

5
Margarita
+15
its great, especially with jose or
+10
"Two things Florida can teach the other 49 states: how to make a good margarita and how to deal with the aftermath of a hurricane." by Tom Feeney
+1
I love it served in a special huge thick glass cup. Adds a party mood to the great taste! Blend it with ice
More comments about Margarita

6
Sex on the Beach
+13
So nice and yummy and gets you drunk too, I drink this every time I head out, definitely worth any money spent on it, does the trick and usually quite cheap, yum yum, il have a few for everyone tomorrow night!
+12
Definitely Sex on the beach is the best drinks ever I sipped, it drives me stunning and outterlly high. Have a go and see what you will feel I don't tell you.
+6
When me and my friends go out this is what we start the evening with so refreshing love it!
More comments about Sex on the Beach

7
Tequila
+70
One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, FLOOR!
+17
Tequila... Love the one, two, three, floor post... ROFLMAO!
+13
I think Tequila is the best drink... It's really delicious! As tequila cazadores bottle says: Es para compartir.
More comments about Tequila

8
Long Island Iced Tea
+5
I love a long island. It's a quick buzz drink with a great taste.
Almost every time I order a drink it is usually a long Island iced tea. I only get one for the night because it's a strong drink. When a long island is made well with good alcohol you won't taste the alcohol but yet a sweet indulges of southern warmth.


+4
everything you could want in one glass

RdrTech

+1
That's my number one pick buffalo wild wings makes the best
More comments about Long Island Iced Tea

9
Whiskey with Ice
+15
It has to be Irish, preferably Jamesom or Black Bushmills.
+4
JD just doesn't do it. it numbs your tongue to soon and the novice drinker wont get a chance to enjoy the taste of the whiskey. Glenlivet and water drink is a great whiskey, VO and ^^7 is good if you don't want water weighing you down. But as far as U. S. whiskey goes, pick a JD single barrel whiskey and whiskey rocks so not to water down the taste. Or the Honey Whiskey is also amazing. Try it with a lemonade and you can't go wrong.
+3
Gotta love that Bottled Courage. Burns your throat!

OffspringBeatsAll

More comments about Whiskey with Ice

10
Wine
+10
Carbernet makes the people say hey, merlot gets my panties on the flo'
+4
Pass me some bulgarian. Taste like wine, jack daniels and coffe mixed.
+3
Tonic wine (Buckfast) is the greatest of all time, factual info. This is not even up for debate!
More comments about Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment