Monday, September 30, 2013

Thank you from the president/CEO of DTBD

Thank you to everyone who support my blog .. I'm happy to said I'm 123 views away from 100,000 for the month of September !! God Is truly amazing to me and my viewers  .. October will be better and more DTBD !!! Here upcoming post/event/contest!
1. College student of the week! 
      A. Must have a 3.0gpa
      B. must have 12 or more credits 
      C. Must be at 4 year college or university 
2. Ill will be screenshoting all DTBD outfit this week
     Step 1- post on ig or twitter 
     Step 2- tag @paul_wolf12 / @rushboypaul
     Step 3 - #dtbd #daretobediffent 
3. Vote for best college of fall sesmester!!!
     -rutgers university (NB)
      - penn state university 
    - william paterson of nj
     - Montclair state university
     - Howard university 
Concact me pulysse12@gmail.com
  
God bless 
Paul j. Ulysse
Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprint on the moon 

No comments:

Post a Comment