Tuesday, September 24, 2013

DTBD TALENT OF SEPTEMBER : Sade' Emoni (singer) WPU'17


18 , 5'4, book store on campus,  Wpu,Music, Rutgers Newark, I've been singing since 5, its all I do,  and singing runs in my family..I sing with feeling and purpose, Beyonce,  I don't have a worst artist,  everyone is good in their own way, My peek thus far has been my apearance on American Idol, Short term goals : Build a bigger fan base, anf get some of my own material complete and release  it for everyone to hear it, long term: make a difference with my music& be a positive role model to other young girls, r&b, gospel, pop, currently learning guitar and piano,  I'm different because I don't go along with what everyone else is doing just to fit in,  I set my own rules... If I want to wear something weird , I will. .. While everyone else is partying, drinking,  and sleeping around I'd rather go write music and work towards my career. role moFuture job; professional singer/performer , label:not signed,  YouTube: HarmonySadeNKayla , IG: @Sade_emoni , tweet : @Scream_Emoni

Sade' Emoni - Miguel Adorn (Cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment