Wednesday, September 25, 2013

COLLEGE STUDENT STUDENT OF THE WEEK : TIFFANY PANGANDOYON RU(NB)'16



School: Rutgers University
Hometown: Union, NJ
Mascot: Scarlet Knight
Colors: Scarlet
Major: Biology and Psychology
Class: 2016
Other college accepted: Penn State University
Why ? I picked Rutgers because of the size of the student body and close location to home. 
Favorite class: Human Nature and Diversity
Worst class: Meteorology
Freshman experience: Freshman year taught me a lot about myself. It taught me how to manage my time in the most efficient way possible. Through the classes I've taken and people I've met, freshman year helped me narrow down my career choices. The many different people I've met have helped me expand my perspectives and knowledge on different issues and interests that I had no prior knowledge of. 
Hate or love your roommate: Completely in love with both of my roommates, Ali and David
About your ra: I've only talked to her a couple of times, but she's friendly and quick to help out when needed. My freshman year RA was very easy going and let us do our own thing most of the time. 
Sports or clubs: Intramural volleyball and Health Professions United
Favorite thing about you school: Although the size of Rutgers might intimidate a lot of people, it's my favorite part of going here. The large population allows one to meet people of various backgrounds, cultures, and beliefs. 
Why should I go there !!! You should go to Rutgers because of the diverse population and the many activities that are held on campus everyday. It's hard not to find people to talk to or something to do. In regards to academics, Rutgers is known for being very competitive in areas such as philosophy, business, sciences, and many other majors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment